Viber is a Very good app for international calling to anyone anywhere in the world.If any of your friend stays anywhere in the world and have Viber app in their smartphone then you will able to make Unlimited free calls and able to send Unlimited free text messages to them.Some time ago we posted an article in which we mention that Viber launches their Viber for Android app for making free international calls from your Android Smartphone.And after that Viber team told us that they are going to launch their Viber app for Blackberry.They released some pics of their app on Blackberry, but no one didn't get the exact release date yet.But today we are going to talk about how you able to run Viber app on your PC/Laptop.
Viber don't launches their App for Windows yet then also you able to install the Viber app on your pc/laptop and able to make Unlimited free international calls to anyone anywhere in the world.Here our team found a trick through which you able to install Viber app in your PC/Laptop, without this trick you don't able to get the Viber app for your windows device because Viber Dev team didn't release their Windows app till now.
How To Install Viber App On Your PC/Laptop.??
After a long search of our team, our team found a trick through which you able to run Viber app on your PC.This is now possible due to the help of Android Emulator.Google Android allows you to run a simple application on your PC/Laptop known as Android Emulator which able to run all your Android applications on PC/Laptop.
So we are suggesting you now to Install the Android Emulator on your PC and run the Viber Android app on that Emulator (Till The officially Windows App For Viber Come Out).This will really give you full experience of Viber applications and all these are available for free.
What You Need To Run Viber On PC Using Android Emulator..??
- Google Android (Play) Account, which is basically a Google account.
- Now Install Android SDK on your PC or Laptop, Follow this link to get the Android SDK for your PC/Laptop.
- Now install the Java on your PC/Laptop if it is not installed already, follow this link to get the Java for free.
Now after downloading all the Applications on your PC/Laptop install all the Apps step by Step.
- First install Java on your PC/Laptop
- Now Install Android Emulator on Your PC/Laptop
- Now Download the Viber Android app on your PC/Laptop and run it on Android Emulator
First check that your Android Emulator is installed on your PC/Laptop successfully if you don't know how to install the Android Emulator, just check out this article after following the link.
After Installing the Android Emulator on your PC/Laptop Install the Viber Android app through Android Emulator and run Viber app on your PC.
Now run the Viber Android app on your PC/Laptop on Android emulator and follow the following details.
- Run the Viber Android app on your PC through Android Emulator
- Enter your mobile number when you asked for entering your number, then confirm
- An SMS message will be sent to your phone number with the Activation code.
- Now fill the activation code in your Viber app which you installed on PC.Now your Viber app will be activated and you will be able to use it on your PC for free.
We really appreciate if you wait till the Viber Windows app will be launched by the team.And the Viber Dev team is working on it and the Application is coming in the market coming soon.
If you have any suggestions or facing any problems installing the app on your PC feel free to contact us by leaving a comment below.